IIT Delhi Latest Job Vacancy | Apply Online for 18 Jr. Assistant Posts
IIT Delhi Recruitment: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT-Delhi) invited application from the eligible candidates to fill up 18 vacant posts of Junior Assistant. The advertisement number for the post of Junior Assistant is Advt. No. E-II/16/2020 (DR). The applications are invited for Group – C Posts in the Administration (Non Technical) Department.
The candidates who are interested and eligible can read the full notification on the official website. We have given the direct link of application and the required eligibility. Other details like number of vacancies, age limit, pay matrix, educational qualification are mentioned below.
- Institute: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
- Post Name: Junior Assistant (Jr Assistant)
- No of Posts: 18
- Fresher Can Apply: Yes
- Starting Date of Online Application: 07-11-2020
- Closing Date of Online Application: 27-11-2020 (up to 5:00 PM)
- Official Website: www.iitd.ac.in
About IIT Delhi
Indian Institute of Technology Delhi is one among the 23 IITs created to be the Centre of Excellence for research, training, and development in science, engineering, and technology.
The institute established as the College of Engineering in 1961, and declared as National Importance under the “Institutes of Technology Amendment Act, 1963”. It then accord the status of Deemed University with its own powers to decide academic policy, conducting its own examinations, and offering its own degrees.
Since its inception, over 48000 students graduated from IIT Delhi in various disciplines including Management, Physical Sciences,Humanities & Social Sciences, and Engineering. Of these, near about 5070 students received Ph.D degrees. There are several alumni who moved away from their original discipline and joined Administration Services, Politics, and NGOs.
IIT Delhi Vacancy Distribution
|Sr No||Post||Group||Deptt/Centre/Section/Unit||Total Vacancy|
|1||Junior Assistant||C||Administration (Non Technical)||18|
Education Qualification of Junior Assistant
For the Post of Junior Assistant, the candidates must have some essential and desirable education qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in any discipline with at least 55% marks.
- Proficiency in using computer applications like MS Word, Excel, Power Point or equivalent.
- One year of relevant experience.
- Typing speed of 40 w.p.m in English and 35 w.p.m in Hindi respectively on Computer.
Age Limit: 27 Years (Maximum)
Pay Scale (as per 7th CPC): Rs. 21,700 – 69,100/- (Level 3 of pay matrix)
Note: Last Date of Online Application is 27 November 2020 (till 5:00 PM)
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs 200/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates: NIL
Official website: www.iitd.ac.in
Note: The applications without the payment of fees will be rejected.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Jr. Assistant Post?
- Click on the official login ID Click Here
- Click for New Registration.
- Provide your email ID and the Registration Number will be generated.
- Now login to the official website on the same page.
- Provide the credentials like photo, identity, signature, etc.
- Pay the requisite application fees and submit the application.
- Keep a copy of the application for future reference.
We have given all the necessary details about IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant. If you have any query, write us in the comment section below.
Indian Institute of Technology – IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020, IIT Delhi 2020 Recruitment, IIT-Delhi 2020, IIT Delhi Latest Job Update, IIT Delhi 2020 Job Update, IIT Delhi Assistant Recruitment 2020, IIT Delhi Latest Job Vacancy, IIT Delhi 2020 Update, IIT Delhi Assistant Vacancy 2020, IIT Delhi Junior Assistant Latest Job Update.