2254 Vacancy for Jr. Engineer, Clerk and Various Post – HPSSSB Recruitment
Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission Hamirpur (HPSSSB) Recruitment 2020 has published notification for the submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA). The board announced the notification for Junior Office Assistant, Station Fire Officer, Traffic Inspector, Technician, Assistant, Store Keeper, Typist, Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, and Electrical), Assistant Librarian, Cameraman, Junior Scale Stenographer, Cook, Manager, Salesman, Workshop Instructor, Draughtsman, Clerk, Supervisor, and other various posts.
Bit More Details about HPSSSB Recruitment
The candidates who are eligible and fit to recruitment criteria may apply online from 26-09-2020 up to 25-10-2020 (till 11:59 PM), now extended to 31-10-2020 (till 11:59 PM). The application link has been opened. Then after the website link will be closed. The candidates are hereby advised to apply online in advance to avoid the rush at the last moment.
Note 1: No offline applications will be accepted by the commission.
Note 2: The Downloaded copy of the application form (online) along with the necessary original documents and self-attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation.
- Board of Recruitment: HPSSSB
- Total No of Posts:
1661 Posts2254 Posts
- Job Location: Himachal Pradesh
Important Dates – HPSSSB Recruitment
- Starting Date for Online Application: 26-09-2020
- Last Date for Online Application:
25-10-202031-10-2020 (11:59 PM)
- Last Date of Fees Payment:
25-10-2020 (till 11:59)31-10-2020 (11:59 PM)
- Date of Examination: Read the Notification
- Result Declaration: Read the Notification
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation: As per the rules by the commission
- Age Relaxation for Ex-Service-men (H.P): Yes, as per the rules of Himachal Pradesh Government.
The number of vacancies displayed here are tentative and may increase or decrease at the time of selection process. Below are the vacancy details:
|S. No||Post Name||Num of Post|
|1||Junior Office Assistant||1709 Posts|
|2||Junior Draughtsman||90 Posts|
|3||Junior Engineer||247 Posts|
|4||Assistant Store Keeper||40 Posts|
|6||Statistical Assistant||17 Posts (withdrawn)|
|7||Station Fire Officer||02 Posts|
|9||Traffic Inspector||06 Posts|
|10||Assistant Librarian||03 Posts|
|11||Inspector hotels||04 Posts|
|12||Junior cameraman||08 Posts|
|14||Junior Scale Stenographer||03 Posts|
|15||Assistant Manager||05 Posts|
|16||Workshop Instructor||05 Posts|
|18||Sericulture Instructor||06 Posts|
|19||Junior Officer||03 Posts|
|21||Steno-Typist Trainee||03 Posts|
|22||Senior Scale Stenographer||01 Posts|
|23||Junior Office Assistant Trainee||08 Posts|
|24||Computer Operator||05 Posts|
|25||Scientific Assistant||04 Posts|
|26||Laboratory Assistant||04 Posts|
|27||Store Officer||03 Posts|
|29||Bandsman cum Guardsman||03 Posts|
- Office Assistant/ Steno/ Traffic Inspector/ Restorer/ Typist/ Jr. Scale Stenographer/ Sericulture Inspector/ Salesman/ Clerk/ Stores- Intermediate (12th) Pass.
- Fire Officer- A degree from the Institute of Fire Engineers.
- Traffic Inspector- A graduate degree (any discipline) with diploma in Computers.
- Boiler Technician- Boiler Attendant Certificate issued by the Chief Inspector of Boilers.
- Statistical Assistant- BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc with Statics, Economics, & Mathematics as one of the elected subjects.
- Junior Engineer- Diploma/ Degree in (Mechanical/ Civil/ Automobile/ Electrical) Engineering.
- Junior Cameraman- 10th with diploma in photography & 2 years of experience.
- Asst. Manager- BE/ B.Tech (in Textile/ Leather/ fashion Technology)
- Junior Draughtsman- Diploma/ Degree in Architecture/ Assistant-ship.
- Library Assistant- A Graduate in Forensic Science/ Molecular Biology/Micro-Biology/ Bio-technology.
- Scientific Assistant- Post-Graduate Degree in Psychology/ Forensic Psychology.
For more details on the Educational qualification, please refer the link here http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in/AllNotificationUpd.aspx?id=2
Selection Process – HPSSSB Recruitment 2020
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Note: The written test (Objective Type) will be of two hours. There will be 170 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 85 Marks. Each question will be of ½ marks. There will be no negative marking in the examination. Out of 170 questions, there will be 120 questions of Main Domain Knowledge and 50 questions will be including General Knowledge/ General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh/ Current Affairs/ Science/ Logic/ General English/ Social Science & General Hindi of 10th Standard. There will be also Physical Standard Test, Efficiency Test, and Typing Test as applicable. So read the notification very carefully.
The Candidates shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed 10th and 12th (10+2) from any school/institution located within Himachal Pradesh and this condition will not be applied to Bonafide Himachalis.
Application Fees – HPSSSB Recruitment 2020
- General/EWS, Ex. Service-man of HP relieved from Defence on their own request before completion of their tenure: Rs. 360/-
- General IRDP Physically Handicapped, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP, Ward of Freedom Fighter: Rs. 120/-
- SC/ST/OBC/BPL/EWS-BPL: Rs 120/-
- Female Candidates, Ex-Servicemen (relieved before completion of tenure by their own interest): NIL
- Mode of Payment: Online (Debit/ Credit/ Net Banking). No other mode of payment will be accepted.
How to Apply – HPSSSB Recruitment 2020
- The candidates must visit the website www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in and the go to the Advertisement No. 36-3 of 2020 dated 21-09-2020 (New) (Date: 23 Sep 2020).
- After going to the advertisement, there will be a PDF icon of the right down corner of the page. Click and download it.
- After downloading, read the full notification and then go to the application link.
- Register your name, email id, user name, mobile number & password.
- Then you will receive the same message with user name and password on your mobile and email.
- Then you click on “Apply Online” and fill in all the details and documents with scanned photograph and signature and submit the application fees. Now your form is submitted.
Note: The applications received after date will not be considered for evaluation
For more details on examination, jobs and to crack the interview, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn.
You May be also Interested In:
How to Prepare HPSSSB Exam 2020
Study Plan with Time Management
Comments are closed.