HPCL Job Update 2021- Apply Online for 200 Engineer (E2) Posts | Final Year Eligible
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), invites application for 200 Engineer in E2 Grade. Candidates with BE/ B.Tech without GATE can apply.
Final year candidates are also eligible to apply. It is a permanent government job with starting Salary Rs. 50,000/- +TA+DA. The last date of application is 15th April 2021.
There will be no negative marking in the examination. All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, exam pattern, age limit, selection procedure, syllabus, & how to apply are discussed below.
HPCL Job Update 2021
- Company Name: HPCL
- Post Name: Engineer (E2)
- Total Vacancy: 200 Posts
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: Yes
- Location: Pan India
- Last Date of Application: 15-04-2021
Note: No experience is needed for any post and fresher can apply for the posts. No GATE is required. All India candidates are eligible. Permanent Sarkari Naukri – Pay Rs. 50,000/- per month +TA+DA+HRA.
There is no negative marking in the examination and final year candidates are also eligible. Final year candidates have to submit the proof of qualification at the later stage of process.
HPCL Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Updates
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
UR-93 Posts; OBC (NC)-49 Posts; SC-20 Posts; ST-18 Posts
HPCL Recruitment- Educational Qualification & Eligibility
The candidates applying for Engineer (E2) posts must have BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical, Mechanical & Production, Electrical, Civil, E&E, Instrumentation, E&I, I&C, & I&E with minimum 60% marks.
Age Limit (as on 3rd March 2021)
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years
Note: Candidates in the final year/ semester in the qualifying examination/ course are also eligible to apply. They shall be allowed provisionally after submitting all the documents and proofs at later stage of selection.
What is the Selection Process of HPCL Recruitment 2021?
- The selection of the candidates will be based on CBT exam, Group Task/ Group Discussion, Personal Interview.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for CBT examination.
- CBT examination shall comprise of 120 questions with NO NEGATIVE marking.
- There will be General Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, Intellectual Potential Test, and Professional Knowledge Test.
- Candidates qualifying in the written examination will will be called for Group Task & Personal Interview.
- Weightage of Computer Based Examination- 85%
- Group Task- 5%
- Personal Interview- 10%
HPCL Recruitment 2021 – Application Process
Online applications will start from 3rd March 2021 and will be continue to 15th April 2021.
Candidates have to apply online at Click Here.
No other mode of application shall be accepted.
- General/ OBC/ EWS- Rs. 1180/-
- ST/ ST Candidates: NIL
- Mode of Application: Online
Official Notice: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Website: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in