HPCL Latest Apprenticeship Job Vacancy 2020 | Salary 25,000
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) issued a notification for recruitment of Graduate Apprentice in its company. The candidates from BE/B.Tech (fresher) can apply for this post. There is no exam and no fees is required to apply for this post.
All eligible and interested candidates can read the full notification available on job-tips.in. The salary for the selected candidates shall be Rs. 25,000/- per month and this recruitment of apprenticeship is of 1 year. You can also get further job offer from the company after the completion of apprenticeship.
There is no fees required to fill the application form. All other details including selection procedure, eligibility criteria, age limit, how to apply, final year eligibility, etc is available on this website. Please read the post below.
HPCL Apprenticeship Job Vacancy 2020
- Company: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)
- Position: Apprenticeship
- Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech (fresher)
- Job Location: All India
- Last Date to Apply: 05-12-2020
- Final Year Eligible: No
No further experience is required for any post. Fresher are eligible to apply for apprenticeship. There is no exam and no fees required to apply. The apprenticeship combines completely with MHRDNATS Job Portal.
HPCL Apprenticeship Expected Interview Date: December 2020
Educational Qualification for HPCL Apprenticeship 2020
- Engineering graduates (Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation) with 60% aggregate in all semesters/years for General & OBC and 50% for SC/ST/PwD/(VH/HH) candidates.
- The candidates registered and approved on NATS and BOAT portal will be considered for selection and undergo one year Apprenticeship training.
- The engineering graduates who have completed BE/B.Tech after May 2019 onwards are eligible to apply. The candidates who have completed engineering graduation before May 2019 are not eligible to apply.
HPCL Apprenticeship Age Limit
- General Candidates: 18 to 25 years
- OBC Candidates: age is relaxed upto 3 years
- SC/ST Candidates: age is relaxed upto 5 years
- PwD Candidates: age is relaxed upto 10 years
Stipend: Rs. 25,000 per month
The apprenticeship program is scheduled to be any where in India. The candidates who are willing to reallocate should apply.
HPCL Apprenticeship Selection Process 2020
- The selection process will be based on the criteria mentioned in the post. The candidates who fulfill the above criteria will be called for interview. The concerned authority reserves the right to restrict the no of candidates for interview and the process of selection shall be scheduled in the month of December 2020.
- All India Merit will be drawn on the basis of results of engineering degree and scores in the interview.
- Final selection will be made after Medical Test as per company norms and submission of documents/proof of age/caste/qualification, etc (whatever is applicable).
How to Apply for HPCL Apprenticeship 2020?
All eligible candidates must have to register them on NATS portal and get 16-digit enrollment number at (http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/). Then click on “Establishment”, “Establishment Name”. Write HPCL in the establishment name and a new page will open. Search for “HPCL Apprenticeship” and apply.
For more details: Visit Official Site
Apply Link: http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in/