HERO Campus Challenge 2020- Season 6 | No Fees | Final Years Eligible
HERO MOTOCORP Recruitment, hero recruitment, hero campus challenge, heromotocorp, hero motocorp vacancy 2020, HCC 2020, HCC S6 Challenge 2020, HCC S6 2020. Mega Drive 2020 Season 6 from Hero MotoCorp announces pre-placement interview with the Prize Money of Rs. 600000 and Runner-Up gets Rs. 100000. Hero will give the participation certificates to all the candidates.
Hero Mega Campus Challenge 2020
The notification is released from the official portal of Hero Motocorp for all the Engineering Candidates in a pre-placement interview and prize money will be distributed to the winner and the runner-up. The candidates are requested to take part in the Grand Finale so that the chances of getting a job In HERO MOTOCORP will increase. The application registration process is free of cost.
In this article we have given all the details including the basic rules of grand finale, who can participate in the company’s recruitment process, team formulation and the guidelines. Moreover, we have also given the competition structure of online assessment, virtual presentation process, and all the required information. Please read the full notification at job-tips.in.
- Name of the Company: HERO MOTOCORP Limited
- Educational Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MBA
- Location: All over India
- Vacancy Details: Not Disclosed
- Pre-Final Year Eligible: Yes
- Final Year Eligible: Yes
- Last Date to Apply: 20 November 2020
Who can Participate in HERO Campus Challenge 2020?
- Engineering Graduate (BE/B.Tech) of Final and Pre-Final year from all Engineering Colleges and ME/M.Tech holders from IIT’s and IISC are eligible to participate in the Campus Challenge.
- MBA/PGDM: B-School First & Final Year students from 2-year program can take part.
- BE/B.Tech (All Branches) can participate (Batch 2021/2022 are also eligible).
What is the Prize Money and What will you get from participation?
The Prize Money is worth Rs. 600000/- (6 lacs) and Runner-Up will be given Rs. 100000/- (1 lacs)
- Participation certificates for all the candidates.
- Hero Motocorp Pre-Placement Interviews (PPI’s) for Direct Job.
- A grand opportunity to present your views and solution to the Senior Leader of Hero Motocorp.
Note: The pre-placement interviews from Hero has notified some major guidelines that must be followed by the candidates. The relative guidelines are here under follows:
Guidelines of Team Formulation in HCC Season 6 Program
- The registration of the candidates will be in a Team of 3 members.
- The members in the team must be from the same institute.
- It is not mandatory that the members should be from the same year. Each member participating can be from Pre-Final or Final or both, irrespective of their specialization.
- The students cannot take part in more than one team.
- Only full time graduates and B-School candidates can participate.
- No restriction on number of teams from an institute.
- Once after the closing of the registration process, there will be no change in the team members.
Hero Competition- Structure and Details of Assessment
Round 1- Online Assessment
- All registered team will have to take 25 minutes online quiz, which will comprise of 20 MCQ Questions.
- Each team will get one opportunity to take the online assessment. There will be no provision to retake the test.
- The assessment will start by the login credentials used at the time of registering the team.
- The online quiz will comprise of Critical Reasoning, Logical & Mental Ability, and Analytics.
- The score will be made accordingly as per the guidelines.
- Certificate of participation will be given to the candidates who attempts the test.
Round 2- Idea Elevation Video Pitch Submission
- All the shortlisted teams from the online assessment will get informed about the new challenge on 24th November 2020.
- The teams can choose any 5 cases and can submit their views, ideas, and solutions for the multiple cases.
- A 1-Slider PPT in the prescribed format is mandatory for submitting the solutions.
- It is also mandatory to submit a 60-90 seconds video describing your idea and solution to the cases given along with the PPT.
- Last day for submission of all the entries is December 6, 2020 @ 11.59 PM.
- So, don’t wait for the last time and grab this opportunity now.
Round 3- Virtual Presentation
- The team shortlisted from the 2nd round will have to submit the detailed presentation before the start of Round 3.
- The teams can also present their solutions virtually to the Senior Leader at Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
- The shortlisted team will get 10 minutes for their presentation and 5 minutes for Questioning and Answering session.
Round 4- Virtual Mentorship
- Top 10 Finalist will move ahead for the Grand Finale and the Mentorship.
- The shortlisted team will be assigned a Mentor from Hero MotoCorp Senior Leader for the guidance, before Grand Finale. Moreover, this will help the teams to shape their final presentation.
Round 5- Virtual Grand Finale
- All the Finalist will receive an electronic-invite for Virtual Grand Finale.
- The teams will have 8 minutes to present their presentation and 7 minutes for Question and Answer session from the audience and the panels.
- National Winners and the Runner-Up will receive a Pre-Placement Interview from Hero MotoCorp Limited.
What are the Important Dates of Hero MotoCorp Recruitment 2020?
- Last Date of Registration: 20-11-2020 (11:59 PM)
- Quiz Deadline: 22-11-2020 (11:59 PM)
- Idea Elevation and Pitch Submission Deadline: 06-12-2020 (11:59 PM)
- Virtual Presentation Deadline: 20-12-2020 (11:59 PM)
- Starting Date of Virtual Presentation: 21-12-2020 10:00 AM
- Ending Date of Virtual Presentation: 23-12-2020 (07:00 PM)
- Date of Grand Finale: 07 January 2021 (12:00 PM)
Apply Link: https://bit.ly/3jkizvw
So candidates, hope you have got all the information regarding Hero MotoCorp Recruitment Campus Challenge Season 6 Notification 2020. If you have any queries, drop your comments below.
For more information, job tips and job notification, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIN.
You May be also Interested In
Cipla Online Recruitment 2020
Indian Army Recruitment 2020
Jio Digital Life Recruitment 2020
CPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020