HCL Technologies a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise invites application from young and energetic candidates for the positions of Graduate Engineer Trainee Positions. The aspirants who are looking for HCL jobs 2021, HCL Recruitment Drive 2021, HCL placement drive 2021, fresher jobs in HCL, off campus jobs in HCL, graduate jobs 2021 can read the full article here.
HCL Technologies is an Indian Multi National Company (MNC) and Multinational Information technology consulting and services company with Head Quarters in Noida, Uttar Pradesh.
The total vacancy for GET has not been disclosed. All details including the eligibility criteria, selection procedure and how to apply for HCL recruitment are here discussed below. The candidates are requested to read the full post and apply through Google Form. We have given the direct link of application.
HCL Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Name of Company: HCL Technologies
- Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech
- Batch Eligible: 2019 & 2020
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Salary: 3.5 LPA
- Event Location: Karur- Tamil Nadu
- Date of the Job Event: 30th January 2021
HCL Recruitment Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details
- The candidates applying for HCL Technologies must have passed BE/ B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science Engineering, and Information Technology.
- Must have minimum 75% throughout the academics i.e. 10th/ 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation.
- Batches Eligible: 2019 & 2020
- There should be No Active Backlogs
- The candidates must have good communication skills.
There is no age limit given in the official notification. Fresher candidates who have degree acquired in 2019 & 2020 can apply for GET at HCL.
Note: Date of Job Event is 30th January 2021 (Saturday)
HCL Technologies Off Campus Drive Job Location
M Kumarasamy College of Engineering
Tamil Nadu – 639113
How to Apply for HCL Technologies Recruitment Drive 2021?
The candidates have to fill the Google Form and submit it before the due date. You have to fill the following requirements
- Email Address
- Institute Name
- University Name
- Institute Location
- Student Name
- Contact Number
- Home State Name (as per aadhar)
- Home City Name (as per aadhar)
- Home City Pin Code (as per aadhar)
- Complete Permanent Address (as per aadhar)
- 10th Percentage
- 10th Passing Year
- 12th Percentage
- 12th Passing Year
- Diploma Percentage
- Diploma Passing Year
- Graduation Degree : BE/ B.Tech
- Graduation Specialization/ Branch : EEE/ ECE/ CSE/ IT
- Graduation Percentage
- Graduation Passing Year : 2019 or 2020
- Available to Join
The candidates are requested to carry all the mark-sheets and identity proof to the required address on 30th January 2021 (Saturday).
If you have any queries related to the post, you can comment us below in the comment section.
You may be Also Interested in