About GE: General Electric (NYSE:GE) rises with a challenge of building a world which works. Not only in Additive, Aviation, Capital, Corporate, Digital, Power, Renewable Energy, Research, Electric Insurance, GE also works in the field of Healthcare. With more than 125 years of establishment, GE has invented the future of the industry.
Today, the dedicated team, leading technology, global reach and capabilities is helping the world working efficiently, reliably, and safely. At GE, the people are diverse and dedicated. They operate at the highest level of integrity and have focus to accomplish the GE mission and deliverance to its customers.
GE has announced the notification for Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) on its official website. The interested and eligible candidates must apply for the post. The Job Location shall be Bangalore. All fresher BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech candidates can apply for the post. There is no last date for the application as it can be finished ASAP.
Please read the post below and apply online. The application link is given at the bottom of the article. All details about the recruitment is mentioned in the post below.
GE Healthcare Recruitment Job Update
- Company: General Electric (GE) Healthcare
- Official Website: www.ge.com
- Job Profile: Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP)
- Job Location: Bengaluru
- Experience: Fresher can apply
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Qualification: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech
- Last Date of Application: Soon
GE Healthcare Job Description & Essential Responsibilities
The Digital Technology Leadership Program (DTLP) gives the candidates an offer who is having passion to grow their business acumen, leadership qualities, and technical skills while building the career. Program members lead by doing with great potential, gain real world experience by working on important and challenging projects with some of the brightest mind of the world.
- Full-time and two year leadership program where member have to work within GE business along with the experts in various regions.
- Four/Six months rotational assignments will be provided covering the projects on Data Analytics, Operations, Technical Product Management, Digital Engineering, etc.
- Exposure of global classroom and virtual course work focusing on leadership, technical training, and business acumen.
- In the due course, you will have a broad set of diverse assignment covering the project and product management, IT operations, data analytics, software development, etc.
GE Healthcare DTLP Program Educational Qualification
- The candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, IT Security & Informatics, Management Information System, Information Science/Technology, Security & Risk Analysis, Software Engineering, and other equivalent mode of education with IT experience.
- Aspirants must be geographically mobile as the service demands.
GE Healthcare DTLP Desirable Characteristics
- Must have strong analytical skills.
- Flexible to specific rotation role.
- Able to navigate on changing work environment.
- Strong commitment to career in technology.
- Updated with current IT & Software Industry Standards and trending softwares.
- Should have strong customer focus and ability to understand the value of customer’s requirement and deliver the same.
- Leadership experience outside and inside the classroom.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to give solutions to technical problems in simple terms.
Apply Link: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in