ECIL Recruitment – Technical Officers | No Exam | No Fees
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has invited applications for Technical Officer Posts. There are total 650 posts to be filled in ECIL. There will be no exam and no fee is taken for recruitment process.
The candidates with BE/ B.Tech (E&C/ EE/ E&I/ / ME/ CSE & IT) with minimum 60% marks from any recognized university. Candidates must 01 year post-qualification experience that includes 01 year of apprentice training.
All details including eligibility criteria, educational qualification, post qualification experience, how to apply, and other relevant details are discussed below.
ECIL Job Update 2021
- Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- Post Name: Technical Officer
- Total Vacancy: 650 Posts
- State: Telangana
- City: Hyderabad
- Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
- Last Date of Application: 15-02-2021
- Official Website: www.ecil.co.in
ECIL Job Description
The candidates shall be selected on contract basis for 06 month, for maintenance of EVM. This is done for the course of elections in West Bengal & Assam. Job posting could be anywhere in India.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates
- Starting Date of Application: 06-02-2021
- Closing Date of Application: 15-02-2021
- Issue of Call Letter for Document Verification: 20-02-2021
- Document Verification cum Joining Process: 25 to 27 Feb 2021
ECIL Technical Officer Educational Details
- The candidates must have passed first class Engineering in Mechanical/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science Engineering & Information Technology.
- Candidates must have passed Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University.
- Must have minimum 01 year Post-Qualification experience that includes 01 year training as Graduate Apprentice.
- 01 year as Graduate Engineer Apprenticeships will also be counted as an experience.
Age Limit: 30 Years
Application Fees: NIL
ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment – Selection Process
No written examination and no interview will be required. The candidates will be selected on the percentage (%) of marks obtained in BE/ B.Tech & Post Qualification experience.
The selected candidates have to join within 07 days from the date of issuing of offer letter. Selected candidates must have Police Verification Certificate- not older than 06 months. They have to submit the same at the time of joining.
The candidates will be posted anywhere in India and they have to rotate from one state to another in short notice. Based on the need of organization, the candidates will be assigned to work in the production related activities.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment 2021?
Interested and eligible candidates must have to apply in the prescribed format available at the official website before 15th February 2021. The steps are given as follows.
- Visit the official website – www.ecil.co.in.
- Select “Careers” section.
- A new “e-recruitment” form will open.
- Fill in the details with all correct credentials and submit.
- Take a print for future reference.
Official Notice: Click Here
Application Link: Click Here
Official Website: www.ecil.co.in.
You may be Also Interested in