ECGC Recruitment Job Update 2021: Export Credit Insurance Organization- (ECGC) has made announcement for the recruitment of Probationary Officers. The total vacancy disclosed by the company is 59 in which all graduate (any stream) can apply. It is permanent government job (permanent sarkari naukri).
The interested candidates who are willing to get a job in Export Company of Government of India can apply from 01st January 2021 to 31st January 2021. Salary would be Rs. 40,000/- per month. ECGC is a government recognized firm where all graduates from any background can apply.
All details including the educational qualification, eligibility details, age limit, salary package, exam fees, exam centers, selection procedure, and how to apply for ECGC Recruitment 2021 are here discussed below. The candidates are requested to read the post carefully and apply online. The application link will be active from 01-01-2021.
ECGC Recruitment Job Update 2021
Recruitment of Probationary Officers
- Company: Export Credit Insurance Organization (ECGC)
- Post Name: Probationary Officers
- Total Vacancy: 59 Posts
- Qualification: Any Degree
- Location: Pan India
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Salary: Rs. 32,795 – 62,315/- per month
- Starting Date of Application: 01-01-2021
- Closing Date of Application: 31-01-2021
ECGC Educational Qualification & Eligibility
- The candidates must have Graduation Degree in any discipline from any Government recognized University or have any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
- Candidates must have valid Degree Certificate/ Mark-Sheet to showcase that he/she is a graduate on the day of registering and indicating the percentage obtained in graduation while registering.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- General Candidates: 21 to 30 Years
Upper age is relaxed by
- OBC: up to 3 years
- SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Person affected by 1984 riots: up to 5 years
- PWBD: up to 10 years
ECGC Vacancy Details Category-Wise
There are total 59 posts and they are categorized as below mentioned
|25 Posts||16 Posts||09 Posts||04 Posts||05 Posts|
ECGC Job Selection Process
The selection process of the candidates absorbed under Probationary Officers shall be based on Online Examination (2 Phases) & Interview.
ECGC Scheme of Online Examination
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) – Phase I
|Name of Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
Descriptive Paper – Phase II (40 minutes)
|Exam Name||No of Questions||Marks|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20|
|Precis Writing||Out of two given options||20|
Penalty of Wrong Answers
There will be penalty of wrong answers in the Objective Examination. For each incorrect answers, one fourth (0.25) marks will be deducted from the marks assigned to that question as penalty.
ECGC Probationary Officers Application Fees
- Rs. 700/- for all other candidates.
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
ECGC Probationary Officers Examination Centers
How to Apply for ECGC Recruitment of Probationary Officers 2021?
All interested candidates can apply for Probationary Post at ECGC from 01st January 2021 to 31st January 2021.
More Details: Click Here
Apply Online: https://www.ecgc.in/ (Application link will start from 01-01-2021)
You may be Also Interested in