DSSSB Job Update 2021 – Apply Online for AE/ JE/ TA & More | Salary Rs. 56,100/-
Adv. No: 01/21: Delhi Subordinate Service Selection Board (DSSSB) invites application for 1809 posts. 10th/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc candidates are eligible to apply. Fresher are eligible to apply.
The candidates can apply for Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Scientific Officer, Technical Assistant, Teacher, Pharmacist and many more posts.
All India Candidates are eligible reservation will be given according to Delhi Government. Salary will be up to Rs. 56,100/- +TA+DA+HRA. It is a permanent government job. All details about DSSSB Recruitment are discussed below.
DSSSB Job Update 2021
- Company Name: DSSSB
- Post Name: JE/ AE/ TA/ Pharmacist/ Teacher & more
- Total Vacancy: 1809 Posts
- Qualification: 10th/ Diploma/ B.Sc/ BE/ B.Tech
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Experienced Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Starting Date of Online Application: 15-03-2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 14-04-2021
Note: No GATE qualification and experience is required and fresher are eligible to apply. You can apply for more than 01 post, but DSSSB holds the right to take examination of two or more posts on the same day and you have to attend any one of the examination at a time.
DSSSB Recruitment 2021 – Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Posts|
|01/21||Technical Assistant (Public Health)||02|
|02/21||Technical Assistant (Printing)||02|
|03/21||Technical Assistant (Civil)||10|
|04/21||Technical Assistant (Chemical)||03|
|05/21||Technical Assistant (Interior Design)||02|
|06/21||Technical Assistant (Automobiles)||03|
|07/21||Technical Assistant (Production)||01|
|08/21||Technical Assistant (Medical Electronics)||03|
|09/21||Technical Assistant (Instrumentation & Control)||02|
|10/21||Technical Assistant (Modern Officer Practice) Hindi||02|
|11/21||Technical Assistant (Plastics)||02|
|14/21||Assistant Engineer (E&M)||14|
|15/21||Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)||62|
|16/21||Draftsman Grade I||16|
|22/21||Assistant Grade II||28|
|23/21||Junior Stenographer (English)||13|
|24/21||Junior Engineer Electronics||31|
|25/21||Scientific Assistant Biology||06|
|28/21||Carpenter II Class||04|
|29/21||Assistant Filter Supervisor||11|
|31/21||TGT (Deaf & Dumb)||19|
|32/21||Special Educator Primary||1126|
DSSSB Recruitment – Eligibility & Educational Qualification
Technical Assistant (Public Health)
- 10th or equivalent and Diploma (Regular) in Public Health, Printing, Civil, Chemical, Design, Automobile, Mechanical, Production, Industrial, I&C, Medical Electronics, Plastics, Polymer Science from recognized board or B.Sc in relevant discipline.
- 12th with Physics, Chemistry, & Mathematics (PCM) or Biology (PCB) Or BE/ B.Tech in any branch.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Science with Chemistry as Major subject and 02 year of experience in Chemical Analysis in water treatment Or Masters from a recognized University.
Assistant Engineer E&M
- Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or 03 years Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering with 02 years of experience in planning, execution, & maintenance of Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering works.
Draftsman Grade I
- Diploma in Architecture with 02 years’ post qualification experience in preparation of drawings, maps estimates in AutoCad or 10th passed from a recognized board with 03 years of experience in the same domain.
- 12th passed from a recognized Board and Hindi/ English Typing of 100 w.p.m. on Computer.
- Matric or equivalent from a recognized institution. Training in Upvaid/ Bheshja Kalpak course/ Diploma in Unani Pharmacy not less than 02 years from Government recognized Institution.
- Candidates must be MBA or equivalent from any recognized University.
Assistant Grade II
- 12th from a recognized institute with 50% marks. 06 months certificate course in Computer Application Or Bachelors Degree from any recognized University with 45% marks.
Junior Stenographer (English)
- 12th from any recognized institute and Dictation: 10 Mts @ 80 w.p.m. & Transcription: 50 Mts. on Computer.
Junior Engineer Electrical
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with 02 years of professional experience.
Scientific Assistant Biology
- Masters in Zoology or Botany or Anthorpology or Human Biology or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Genetics or Biotechnology or Molecular Biology or Forensic Science with Botany or Zoology as one of the subject at B.Sc. Level from a recognized University.
- Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 03 years Diploma in Automobile or Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering with 02 years experience as apprentice training or Job.
Carpenter II Class
- Certificate in carpentry from ITI and 02 years of experience.
Assistant Filter Supervisor
- Matriculation from a recognized institute with 01 years of experience in working on filters.
- Degree holder/ Graduate from any recognized University – 8000 Key Depression per hour for Data Entry Work.
TGT (Deaf & Dumb)
- B.Ed. (Special Education for Hearing Impaired) from a recognized University or B.Ed. in General with one year Diploma in Special Education for Hearing Impaired.
Special Educator Primary
- 12th class equivalent or 02 years of Diploma program in Special Education recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India in any category of Disability or any other equivalent approved by the RCI. Pass Certification of CTET.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Check notification for individual posts
- General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female Candidates: NIL
Starting Date of Application: 15-03-2021
Closing Date of Application: 14-04-2021
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online (from 15-03-2021): Click Here
You may be Also Interested in