DRDO PXE Job Update 2021 – Apply Online for Diploma & ITI Apprentice Positions | Latest Job Update 2021
Defence Research & Development Organization- Proof & Experimental Establishment (DRDO-PXE), Chandipur invites application from young and energetic candidates for apprenticeship positions.
The recruitment is done for Diploma and ITI candidates, who have the desired qualification, are eligible to apply. The last date of application is 27th February 2021.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, age limit, salary details, selection procedure, how to apply, and other relevant details are discussed below.
DRDO-PXE Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Organization: Defence Research & Development Organization
- Post Name: Apprenticeship
- Total Post: 62
- Qualification: ITI/ Diploma
- Job Location: Chandipur (Odisha)
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Application Fees: NIL
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20th Feb 2021
- Closing Date of Online Application: 27th Feb 2021
DRDO-PXE Recruitment – Vacancy Details
|Sr. No||Apprenticeship Training Category||Essential Qualification||Total Posts|
|1||Technician||Diploma in Cinematography||2|
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||2|
|(Diploma) Apprentice||Diploma in Computer Science Engineering||14|
|Diploma in Electrical Engineering||4|
|Diploma in Electronics Engineering||1|
|Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering||7|
|Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||1|
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||7|
|Diploma in Survey Engineering||1|
|2||Technician (ITI) Apprentice||ITI in Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||4|
|ITI in Electronics||2|
|ITI in Welder||2|
|ITI in Turner||2|
|ITI in Machinist||2|
DRDO-PXE Recruitment- Educational Qualification & Eligibility
- Candidates applying for DRDO-PXE Apprenticeship positions must have completed their Diploma/ ITI in the relevant fields as mentions in vacancy details.
- Diploma Apprentices must have registered themselves at NATS Portal & ITI Apprentices must have registered themselves at NAPS Portal.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 Years
DRDO-PXE Recruitment Stipend
- ITI Apprentices – Rs. 7000/- per month
- Diploma Apprentices – Rs. 8000/- per month
DRDO-PXE Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The Selection Board of PXE will go through the application and shortlist the candidates as per the vacancies indicated above.
- Candidates will be selected strictly on the merit basis (percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination).
- Only selected candidates will be informed through offer letter through e-mail.
How to Apply for DRDO-PXE Recruitment 2021?
The application form must be downloaded from the official website at www.drdo.gov.in. Candidates are required to send the scanned copies of their applications along with desired documents/ certificated in PDF format through email only to email@example.com
Note: The last date of application to be reached is 27th February 2021.
Download Official Notice & Application Format: Click Here
If you have any suggestions regarding the post, you can comment in the section below. For Govt Jobs, Private Jobs, & Success Tips, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp & Telegram
You may be Also Interested in