Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology Recruitment 2021
Indian Council of Agriculture Research – Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology (ICAR-CIRCOT) invites application from young and energetic candidate for the post of young professionals in various departments. The candidates who are looking for ICAR jobs 2021, Cotton Institute Jobs 2021, Cotton Technology Jobs 2021, Graduate Jobs 2021, Textile jobs 2021 can read this article.
CIRCOT has announced 11 posts of Young Professionals. The interested candidates who are eligible can attend the interview before the last date. The address of the interview is mentioned below.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational details, age limit, salary, selection procedure, and all the relevant details are here mentioned below. Please read the full article and attend the interview. The date of interview is 15th January 2021.
ICAR-CIRCOT Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Company: ICAR- Central Institute for Research on Cotton Technology
- Post Name: Young Professional
- Total Vacancy: 11 Posts
- Qualification: Graduate/ Diploma and Others
- Experience: Fresher & Experienced
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/-
- Job Location: Mumbai
- Date of Walk in Interview: 15 January 2021
ICAR-CIRCOT Vacancy Details 2021
|Post Name||Total Vacancies|
|Young Professional-I (YP-I)||08 Posts|
|Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Finance & Accounts)||01 Post|
|Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Information Technology)||02 Posts|
ICAR-CIRCOT Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details
Young Professional-I (YP-I)
- Graduate in Agriculture/ Chemistry or Diploma in relevant Agricultural Sciences. OR
- Diploma/ Graduate in Civil Engineering, OR
- Graduate in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Artificial Intelligence/ Operating System/ Software Technology/ Computer Graphics with minimum 60% marks.
- Graduate in Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Microbiology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering from a recognized University.
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Finance & Accounts)
- B.Com with minimum 60% marks from any recognized University with minimum 1 year experience in the field of accounts and finance.
Young Professional-I (YP-I) (Information Technology)
- Graduate in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science with minimum 60% marks, OR
- Graduate in Computer Applications/ Computer Science.
ICAR-CIRCOT Divisions of Young Professionals
- Technology Transfer Division (TTD)
- Chemical Bio-Chemical Processing Division (CBPD)
- Qualification Evaluation & Improvement Division (OEID)
- Audit & Accounts Section Division
- Administration Division.
- Minimum Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
How to Apply for ICAR-CIRCOT Recruitment 2021?
The interested and eligible candidates must have the scanned documents which includes the recent passport size photograph, pan card, aadhar card, all mark-sheets to the below address on 15th January 2021.
The candidates selected for ICAR-CIRCOT will be paid a consolidated amount of Rs. 25,000/- per month to the Young Professional-I (YP-I). The engagement of the Young Professional-I will be for one year and it can be extendable for two more years subjected to the requirement of the services of the YP-I and on the satisfactory performance. The total duration of the engagement of the Young Professionals in the ICAR will be for three years.
Place of Walk In Interview: ICAR-CIRCOT, Adenwala Road, Near Five Gardens, Matunga, Mumbai 400 019.
Date of Interview: 15th Jan 2021
Reporting Time: 09:30 am to 11:30 am
Interview Time: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
Download PDF: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in