Know Best Tips & Tricks for UP Police Sub-Inspector Exam
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has recently announced for the recruitment of 9534 Posts in which 6130 posts of Sub-Inspectors is to be filled. Therefore we have decided to present here Best Tips & Tricks to crack UP Police Sub-Inspector Exam. Lakhs of candidates were waiting for this online recruitment form. The process of recruitment will be started very soon as per the next advertisement.
Every year most of the candidates wait for UP Police examination and in the recent years, the level of competitions has increased in the government sectors. Therefore candidates are required for planned and focused study in order to prepare for the examination and set the target for selection.
In this article, we are going to discuss how to prepare for the examination, the strategy to be maintained, topics to be focused more and topics of less importance. We will also discuss the easiest solution to crack UP Police SI examination. We will also discuss about the latest examination pattern and the syllabus of UP Police Sub-Inspector.
Selection Criteria – UP Police Sub-Inspector Exam
- Written Examination- Online (Preliminary & Main Examination)
- Document Verification & Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Written Examination – UP Police Sub-Inspector Exam
The online examination will consist of 400 marks. The questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) type.
- The online examination will be of objective.
- There will be 160 Questions and 2.5 Marks will be allotted for each question.
- The test will comprise of 400 Marks.
- Duration of the test will be of 02.00 Hours (120 minutes).
- There will be no negative marking in the online examination.
- The test will be available in bilingual, except General Hindi Part.
Now we will discuss the subject pattern, the number of questions, and the marks allotted for each subjects.
|3||Mental & Numerical Ability Test||40||100|
|4||Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/ Test of Reasoning||40||100|
The candidates must have to score 50% of marks in each subject in order to qualify for the written examination.
Important Tips & Tricks for UP Police Sub-Inspector Exam:
General Hindi Tips
- General Hindi Test will be based on the candidates’ latest educational qualification.
- Students score very less in this test, but this part is so easy to score that if proper time is given then this subject will be strongly prepared within a less period of time.
- There will a total of 40 questions of 100 marks and at least you can attempt 25 questions will only less preparation.
- Candidates are hereby advised not to leave General Hindi part as this subject is very useful in scoring high marks in the written examination.
Law and Constitution Tips
- Questions will be designed to check the ability of the candidate in Law & Constitution related questions.
- There will be a total of 24 questions and time should be given for the preparation of this subject as this subject demands a lot of time for deep concepts.
Important Topics of Law & Constitution: Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Aim of Constitution, Directive Principle of State Policy (DPSP), Constitutional Amendments, Social Law related to Women, Women Rights, All India Service, Reservation of SC/ST, Wildlife Conservation, Environment, Human Rights, National Security, Traffic Rule, Principles of Crime Punishment, Knowledge about Law, etc.
General Knowledge Tips
- Questions will be designed to check the Current, National & International knowledge of the candidate.
- There will a total of 16 questions of 100 marks and the candidates are required to keep an eye on the news paper and read “Pratiyogita Darpan” of last 6 months.
Important Topics of General Knowledge: Current Affairs of India and Abroad, Scientific Progress, Awards, Development, Military Exercises of India & Abroad, Languages, Capital-Currency, Sports-Athlete, Books & Scripts, General Society, Mountain Ranges & Heights, Books & Novels, etc.
Mental & Numerical Ability Test
- The mental and numerical ability test will be simple and mostly question will be intermediate level.
- This section will comprise of 40 questions of 100 marks.
Important Topics of Mental Ability: Logical Diagrams, Venn Diagrams, Data Interpretation, Coding-Decoding, Perception Test, Word Formation, Analogy, Direction Sense, Blood Relation, Statement & Argument, etc.
Important Topics of Numerical Aptitude: Number Systems, Simplification, HCF & LCM, Ratio & Proportion, Profit-Loss, Simple Interest, Compound Interest, Discount, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Questions of Boats & Streams, Mixture & Allegations, etc.
Aptitude Test/ Intelligence Test/ Test of Reasoning
- Aptitude plays a good role in scoring excellent marks of the candidate and it permits the candidate to be in the merit list.
- The candidate is required to practice as much questions as they can, so that they could score well in minimum number of time.
- This topic will comprise of 40 questions of 100 marks.
Aptitude Test-Important Topics: Law & Order, Public Interests, Communal Harmony, Rule of the Law, Crime Control, Adaptability, Professional Knowledge (Basics), Police System- Orders and Laws, Mental Toughness, Gender Sensitivity, etc.
Intelligence Test- Important Topics: Series Completion, Relationship, Coding-Decoding, Direction Sense, Blood Relation, Problems on Alphabets, Time Sequence, Venn Diagram, Sitting Arrangements, etc.
Reasoning Test- Important Topics: Similarities & Differences, Space Visualization, Analysis & Judgment, Visual Memory, Arithmetic Reasoning, Arithmetic Number Series, Computation & Analytical Functions, etc.
Some other Important Tips
- Give more time to important topics
- Make study notes while you are preparing for the examination and revise it daily.
- Study new topic in the morning and revise the previous topics at evening or at night (whatever study plan suits you).
- Practice more and more mock tests so that you can judge your preparation within yourself
Keep practicing, believe in God. Do you best and it will give you fruitful outcome. For more updates stay connected to our website and follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter.
How To Apply?
Before applying online read the full notification here http://uppbpb.gov.in/notice/vig1_20072020.PDF