BEL Job Update 2020 – Apply for Engineering Assistant Trainee | CTC 6.11 LPA
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) announces the notification for the recruitment of Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) and Technician “C” Positions. The total vacancy announced by BEL for this recruitment is 52 Posts. If you are looking for fresher jobs 2021, diploma jobs 2021, bel jobs 2021, technician jobs 2021, then you can check this notification carefully.
The candidates who have passed Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Communication and ITI with Electro Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, Welder can apply for these posts. Fresher are eligible for this post and no experience is required.
All details including the eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection procedure, salary details, how to apply, and other relevant details are here mentioned in the post. The candidates are requested to read the notification carefully and apply online.
BEL Recruitment Job Update 2021
- Name of the Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Post Name: Engineering Trainee & Technician Posts
- Total Vacancy: 52 Posts
- Qualification: Diploma & ITI
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Final Year Eligibility: No
- Location: All India
- Last Date of Application: 03-02-2021
No experience is needed for any post and fresher can apply for the post.
BEL Recruitment Vacancy and Educational Qualification Details
Post: Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
- The candidate must have Diploma (3 years) from any recognized Institute in Mechanical, Electrical, and Electronics & Communication – 25 Posts. Fresher Diploma Candidates are eligible to apply.
Post: Technician “C”
- The candidates must be SSLC+ITI+ one year apprenticeship OR 3 years of National Apprenticeship Certification from any recognized Institute in Electro Mechanic, Fitter, Machinist, & Welder – 27 Posts. Fresher candidates are eligible to apply for this post.
IMPORTANT: The candidates must have REGISTRATION IN KARNATAKA EMPLOYMENT EXCHANGE. The direct link of registration is given below.
Note: There will be only Written Examination and No Interview.
Age Limit: 28 Years
Join our WhatsApp Group: Click Here
BEL Recruitment Selection Procedure 2021
The candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be scrutinized and shortlisted for the selection process. The candidates shortlisted will be required to give a Written Examination of 150 Marks consisting of:
Part I: General Aptitude (50 Marks)
- General Mental Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- Analytical Reasoning
- Comprehension Ability
- Basic Numeracy
- Data Interpretation
- General Knowledge
Part II: Technical Aptitude (100 Marks)
- This part consists of Technical/ Professional Knowledge Test consisting of 100 marks from respective disciplines.
- CTC : Rs. 6.11 LPA
- General/ OBC/ EWS Category: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD Category: NIL
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
You may be Also Interested in