Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment | Direct Selection
Bel recruitment 2020, bel job update, bel job vacancy, bel latest job update, bel apprenticeship job update, bel apprenticeship 2020, latest job update by BEL, bel direct selection job update, bel latest job vacancy, bel recruitment for apprentice 2020.
BEL Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020 | No Interview | Direct Job
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently issued a latest notification of 2020. The company has invited applications for the post of Graduate Apprenticeship in BEL. The graduate apprentice must be BE/B.Tech background and must not have take any apprenticeship before.
Candidates who are interested in the BEL job vacancy, must read the full notification before applying online. Other details like eligibility criteria, age limit, selection procedure, required fees, and how to apply in BEL are given below.
BEL Latest Job Vacancy for Graduate Apprentice 2020
- Company: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Job Role: Graduate Apprentice
- Qualification: BE/B.Tech
- Vacancy: 50 Posts
- Experience: Fresher
- Salary: Rs. 11,110 (per month)
- Job Location: Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Last Date of Application: 23-11-2020
BEL Apprenticeship Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification (BEL)
- Candidates who have passed their BE/B.Tech in the mentioned course in the notification are only eligible to apply.
- The candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech from an AICTE recognized University/Govt of India (GOI) on or after December 31, 2017.
BEL Apprentice Category-Wise Vacancy
- Mechanical Engineering – 15 Posts
- Electronics (ECE/ETC/ETCE/EC) – 15 Posts
- Computer Sc. (CS&E/CS&T/CT/CE) – 10 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 06 Posts
- Electrical Engineering – 04 Posts
- Maximum Age Limit: 25 Years (as on 31/12/2020)
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 Years for SC/ST & PWD candidates and 3 Years for OBC candidates.
Duration of BEL Apprenticeship: 01 Year
BEL Graduate Apprentice Selection Procedure
- The selection for the graduate apprentice will be based on the BE/B.Tech final percentage marks.
- For BEL Employee, the selection will be based on the passed class in BE/B.Tech.
How to Apply for BEL Graduate Apprenticeship Recruitment 2020?
All the interested candidate must register themselves on the NATS portal i.e. http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/. Follow the steps below for online application.
- Register yourself on mhrd-nats portal for apprenticeship.
- A 16-digit enrollment ID is generation, which is used for login process.
- Login to the portal and search for Bharat Electronic Limited in the “Establishment Section” (Establishment Name- Bharat Electronics Limited).
- Fill the application with all the required details like photo, ID proof, resume, etc.
- Submit the application for review process by BEL authority.
BEL Graduate Apprentice Mandatory Documents
- Aadhar Card (PDF) in less than 1 MB.
- Provisional Degree/Qualifying Degree (PDF) in less than 1 MB.
- Passport size photograph (JPEG) in less than 200 KB or (4.5 x 3.5) pixels.
- SBI Account Details (required to furnish).
- Valid personal Email ID required.
- Mobile Number for OTP varification.
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Click Here
Note: Last date for receipt of application is 23 November 2020.
For general queries, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any queries regarding the update, please write to us in the comment section below.