Amazon Job Update 2021 | Apply for Transaction Risk Investigator Posts | Fresher Jobs 2021
Amazon has issued a notification for the position of Transaction Risk Investigator Posts. Any graduate with any stream can apply for this position. Fresher candidates with zero experience are also eligible.
Online applications have already started and it may end very soon. The job location for the selected candidates will be Bangalore and Hyderabad. Salary will be in the range Rs. 2.75 to Rs. 4 lakhs per annum.
All details including the eligibility, educational qualification, salary, job location, age limit, how to apply, and other relevant details are here discussed below. Please read the full notification before applying online.
Amazon Job Update 2021
- Company Name: Amazon
- Post Name: Transaction Risk Investigator
- Total Vacancy: Not Disclosed
- Qualification: Graduate
- Job Location: Hyderabad & Bangalore
- Starting Date of Online Application: Already Started
- Closing Date of Online Application: ASAP
Amazon Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates applying for Transaction Risk Investigator post, must be Graduate in any stream.
- Fresher candidates with zero experience also eligible to apply.
- Candidates in the final year of study are not eligible to apply.
- Good communication skill in English is mandatory.
The selected candidates as Transaction Risk Investigator will be paid Rs. 2.75 – Rs. 4 LPA.
Amazon – About the Company
Working at Amazon – What unites Amazon employees across teams and geographies is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier.
The scope and scale of our mission drives us to seek diverse perspectives, be resourceful, and navigate through ambiguity. Inventing and delivering things that were never thought possible isn’t easy, but we embrace this challenge every day.
By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Come and build a future with us.
Amazon Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Leadership Principles
At Amazon, we have Diverse and inclusive teams positively impact our products and services, helping us better serving customers, selling partners, employees, and communities from all backgrounds.
Amazon employees use our Leadership Principles every day, whether we’re discussing new projects, deciding the best solutions for our customers, or interviewing candidates.
Amazon Transaction Risk Investigator Job Description
- Investigate suspicious activities and behavior that could pose a risk to Amazon or the customers in Global Markets.
- Use a wide range of internet and in-house tools to gather data and research transactions to make accurate decisions.
- To take appropriate measures to identify and help minimizing Amazon’s legal, financial, & reputational risk.
- Communication via email and telephone with internal and external customers and financial institutions to make the informed decisions about risk.
Apply Online: Click Here
If you have query, then please drop us a comment in the section below.
You may be Also Interested in