Air force School, Avadi has made an announcement to the recruitment of Principal (Senior Secondary School) TGT, PGT, Clerk, Lab Attendant, and Helper Posts. Both fresher and experienced can apply for the post. If you are looking for Teacher Vacancy in Air Force School, then you can check the notification here.
There are total 21 posts to be filled in Air Force School. The starting date of application is 28th January 2021 and closing date of application is 15th February 2021. The candidates can send their application in proper format by email, or by hand, or by post to the address below.
All details including the eligibility criteria, age limit, education qualification, selection procedure, how to apply, and other relevant details are discussed below. Interested can read the post carefully before proceeding for application.
Air Force School Recruitment Job Update
- Recruiting Body: Air Force School
- Post Name: TGT, PGT, Principal, Lab Attendant & Other Posts
- Total Vacancy: 21 Posts
- Qualification: 12/ Diploma/ BE/ B.Tech/ Bachelors/ Masters
- Location: Chennai
- Starting Date of Application: 28-01-2021
- Closing Date of Application: 15-02-2021
- Fresher Eligibility: Yes
- Experienced Eligibility: Yes
- Application Fees: NIL
Air Force School Vacancy Details
|Sr No||Post Name||Total Posts|
|1||Principal (Senior Secondary School)||01|
Air Force School Educational Qualification & Eligibility Details
Principal (Senior Secondary School)
- Academic Qualification: Masters Degree with minimum 50% from any recognized University.
- Professional Qualification: Bachelors Degree from any recognized University.
- Experience: Teaching experience of minimum 2 years as a PGT or experience as a Principal of a Senior Secondary School.
- Age Limit: Must be in the age group of 35 to 50 years.
- PGT (Physics): Masters degree in Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- PGT (Chemistry): Masters Degree in Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- PGT (Maths): Masters Degree in Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- PGT (Computer Science): BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent Degree or Diploma from any recognized University. OR BE? B.Tech (any stream) and Post Graduate Diploma in Computer or MCA or Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree. OR “B” or “C” Level DOEACC with minimum 50% marks.
- PGT (Biology): Masters Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Life Sciences/ Genetics/ Bio Sciences/ Micro-Biology/ Molecular Biology/ Plant Physiology with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- PGT (Commerce): Masters Degree in Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Financial Accountancy with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- PGT (Economics): Masters Degree in Economics/ Applied Economics with minimum 50% marks from any recognized University.
- PGT (History): Masters Degree in History from any recognized University.
- PGT (Geography): Masters Degree in Geography from any recognized University.
- PGT (Political Science): Masters Degree in Political Science from any recognized University.
- TGT (Drawing): Diploma in Drawing and Painting/ Graphic Art from any recognized University. OR Four years Diploma in Fine Arts and Crafts from Viswa Bharti, Shanti Niketan. OR Diploma in Fine Arts from Govt School of Arts and Crafts, Patna. OR M.A. in Drawing and Painting from Agra University, Agra. OR Degree/ Diploma in Fine Arts from Regional Colleges of Education.
Age Limit of PGT & TGT should be between 21 to 50 Years.
- Graduate from any recognized University.
- Typing speed of at least 40 wpm in English.
- Should be between 25 to 50 years as on 01 July 2021.
- Basic knowledge of Computer Applications.
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 with Science and for Computer Lab with Repair and Maintenance of Computer Hardware.
- Should be between 21 to 50 Years as on 01 July 2021.
- Must be able to write, read and communicate fluently in English & Hindi.
The following are the category
How to Apply for Air Force School Recruitment 2021?
Prescribed application form can be downloaded from the school website at https://afschoolavadi.com and duly filled in application along with photocopy of certificated are to be submitted to Principal, Air Force School, Avadi, Chennai – 600055 either by post or by hand or mailed to School Mail Id: email@example.com
Download Application Form: https://afschoolavadi.com
Last date for receipt of duly filled application form is 15th February 2021.
Written Test, Demo Class, and Interview will be conducted by 1st week of March 2021.
You may be Also Interested in