Airport Authority of India Limited (AAI Limited), Advt No 05/2020: AAI is a Government of India Public Sector Enterprise, established by the act of parliament. It is entrusted with the responsibility of upgrading, maintaining, creating, and managing civil aviation infrastructure on ground and space in the country. AAI is conferred with Mini Ratna Category 1 Status.
Airport Authority of India Limited (AAI) has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates to fill Manager (Fire Services) – 11 Posts, Manager (Technical) – 02 Posts, Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) – 264 Posts, Junior Executive (Airport Operations) – 83 Posts, Junior Executive (Technical) – 08 Posts.
All details including educational criteria, age limit, exam date, selection process, experience against each post, pay scale, emoluments, and other details are discussed here on this page. Please go through the post and read the full notification before applying online.
AAI Manager & Junior Executive Job Update 2020
- Company: Airport Authority of India Limited
- Post Name: Manager & Junior Executive
- Total Vacancy: 368 Posts
- Experience: Fresher & Experienced
- Opening Date of Online Application: 15-12-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 14-01-2021
- Tentative Date of Online Examination: Will be announced later
AAI Manager & Junior Executive Post Name and Vacancy
|Post Code||Name of Post||Total Vacancy|
|1||Manager (Fire Services)||11 Posts|
|2||Manager (Technical)||02 Posts|
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||264 Posts|
|4||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||83 Posts|
|5||Junior Executive (Technical)||08 Posts|
AAI Recruitment Educational Qualification & Experience
- Manager (Fire Services): BE/B.Tech Degree in Fire/ Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering. 5 years experience in Executive Cadre in the field of Fire Services.
- Manager (Technical): BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering. 5 years experience in Executive Cadre in the field of Government Procurement Procedures for Goods, Services, Equipment, and Vehicles.
- Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control): Bachelor’s Degree in Science (B.Sc) with Physics or Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum). No experience is required.
- Junior Executive (Airport Operations): Graduate in Science and MBA (2 years) OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. No experience is required.
- Junior Executive (Technical): BE/B.Tech Degree in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering. No experience is required.
- Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate/Membership Examination should be:
1. From recognized/Deemed University or from an apex institute i.e. IIT/IIMs/XLRI/TISS, etc recognized by Government of India.
2. Percentage of Marks: Minimum 60% or equivalent for Bachelor’s Degree and also for P.G Degree/Diploma including MBA.
- Candidates having BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engg) Degree are allowed to apply against the post for which essential qualification is prescribed as Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Age Limit for AAI Recruitment
- Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30-11-2020
- Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30-11-2020
- Upper age is relaxable by 10 years for PwD, 5 years for SC/ST, and 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates.
AAI Manager & Junior Executive Pay Scale & Emoluments
Pay Scale (IDA):
- Manager (E-3): Rs. 60,000-3%-180,000
- Junior Executive (E-1): Rs. 40,000-3%-140,000
In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic Pay, HRA, and other benefits that includes CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical Benefits, etc are admissible as per AAI rules.
The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would be around Rs. 18 lacs (approximately) and for the post of Junior Executive would be around 12 lacs (approximately).
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs 170/-
- Pwd & Female Camdidates: NIL
- Mode of payment of fees: Online
- Starting date of Online Application: 15 Dec 2020
- Closing date of Online Application: 14 Jan 2021
- Date of Examination will be intimated later
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Link: Available Soon