Apply Online for 535 Specialist Officers Posts – Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020
Punjab National Bank (PNB), a financial service bank owned by the Government of India with its Head Quarters in New Delhi, India. This bank was found in the year 1894 and is the second largest public sector bank in India all in terms of network and business. This bank has over 180 million customers with 10,910 branches and more than 13,000+ ATMs.
More Detail About Punjab National Bank
PNB has banking subsidiary in United Kingdom (UK) with its seven branches as well as branches in Dubai, Kabul, Kowloon, and Hong Kong. PNB has representative offices in Almaty (Kazakhstan), Shanghai (China), Dubai (United Arab Emirates), Oslo (Norway), & Sydney (Australia).
PNB has recently published a notification for the recruitment of Specialist Officers- Senior Manager & Manager Posts. The candidates who are eligible and complete all the recruitment criteria may read the notification carefully and apply online on or before 29-09-2020.
- Name of the Post: PNB Specialist Officer Online Form 2020
- Total Posts: 535 Vacancy
Important Dates – Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 08-09-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment: 29-09-2020
- Last Date for Edit Application Details: 29-09-2020
- Last Date to Print the Application: 14-10-2020
- Online Examination Date: Oct/Nov (tentative)
Vacancy Details – Punjab National Bank Recruitment 2020
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Manager (Risk)||160||Degree/ PG/ CA/ CFA/ PGPBF with relevant experience|
|2||Manager (Treasury)||30||MBA (Finance)/ CA ICWA/ CFA/ CAIIB/ diploma with experience|
|3||Manager (Credit)||200||CA/ ICWA/MBA or PGDM with relevant experience|
|4||Manager (Law)||25||Degree (Law) with relevant experience|
|5||Manager (Civil)||08||BE/ B.Tech (Civil) with relevant experience|
|6||Manager (Architect)||02||Degree (Architect) with relevant experience|
|7||Manager (HR)||10||PG Degree/ Diploma with relevant experience|
|8||Manager (Economic)||10||PG (Economics) with relevant experience|
|9||Senior Manager (Credit)||50||CA/ ICWA/ MBA or PGDM with relevant experience|
|10||Senior Manager (Risk)||40||Degree/ PG FRM/ PRM/ DTIRM/ MBA (Finance)/ CA/ ICWA/ CFA/ PGPBF with relevant experience|
- For General Candidates: Rs. 850/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD Candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Payment Mode: Online
- Minimum Age Limit: 25 Years
- Maximum Age Limit (Manager): 35 Years
- Maximum Age Limit (Sr. Manager): 37 Years
- Age relaxation will be given to the candidates as per the rules applicable.
- Manager: 31,700-1145/1-32850- 1310/10-45950
- Senior Manager: 42020-1310/5-48570- 1460/-2-51490
PNB SO Exam Pattern:
The examination will comprise of 200 Marks and 120 minutes will be allotted for the same. The question paper subjects are here as mentioned.
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional Knowledge
The above test except English Test will be bilingual (Hindi & English).
There will be penalty of incorrect answers in the online examination and the penalty will be 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question.
How to Apply
The candidates are requested to go through the procedure in filling up the online examination & recruitment process of Punjab National Bank Manager Posts 2020.
- The candidates are hereby advised to apply for only one post.
- Online applications will be accepted from 08.09.2020 to 29.09.2020. Applications reaching after date will not be scrutinized for the recruitment process.
- Candidates are requested to apply through the official website www.pnbindia.in. No other mode of applications will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid email id and contact number while filling up the online recruitment process. Bank may send the Exam Call Letters, GD/Interview Letters to the registered email id.
- Candidates must have scanned image (4.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and signature as mentioned in the advertisement.
- Candidate’s signature should be in running handwriting. It must be not in CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Prior to submission of the online application candidates are hereby advised to use SAVE & NEXT option to verify the details and modify the same if applicable.
- There is no provision of any change in the application process after the Final Submit by the candidate.
- After the Final Submit of the Online Application, the candidates are advised to take a print out of the System-Generated Application Form, which are Registration Number & Password in it for the future reference.
- Candidates must not for the last time rush in filling the online application because there could be possibility of server breakdown.
- Bank does not hold the responsibility for payment error or payment not completed. The above procedure is valid only for applying online and no other mode of application is applicable.
For the latest updates, stay connected to our website and check regularly for new updates.
You may be also Interested In:HPSSSB 1661 Vacancy
MSME Tool Room 2020
SEBI Officer Grade-A Recruitment
Tips for UP Police Sub Inspector Exam
Comments are closed.