About Central Coalfields Limited | How to Apply Online for Trade Apprenticeship Posts?
Central Coalfields Limited (CCL), a Miniratna Company, Ranchi has announced the notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprenticeship vacancies. The candidates, who are eligible and interested, read the notification carefully and apply online.
- Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
- Total Vacancy: 1565
Important Dates – Trade Apprenticeship Posts (CCL)
- Starting Date for Online Application: 05-09-2020
- Last Date of Online Application: 05-10-2020
Age Limit – Trade Apprenticeship Posts (CCL)
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
Vacancy Details – Trade Apprenticeship Posts (CCL)
|Sr. No.||Trade Name||Total Vacancy||Qualification|
|1||Fitter||425||10th, ITI (Fitter)|
|2||Welder||80||8th, ITI (Welder)|
|3||Mechanic (Maintenance & Repair of Heavy Vehicle)||175||10th ,ITI (Relevant Trades)|
|4||Electrician||630||10th, ITI (Electrician)|
|5||Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance||25||10th, ITI (IT/ICSTM/ITES)|
|6||Computer Operator & Programming Assistant||50||10th, ITI (Computer Operation & Program)|
|7||Machinist||50||10th, ITI (Machinist)|
|8||Turner||50||10th, ITI (Turner)|
|9||Medical Laboratory (Technician-Pathology)||15||10th, ITI (Medical Lab Technician-Pathology)|
|10||Medical Laboratory (Technician-Radiology)||15||10th, ITI (Medical Lab Technician-Radiology)|
|11||Secretarial Assistant||50||10th, ITI (Secretarial Asst.)|
Application Fees: Nil
Stipend: A sum of Rs. 7000 per Month will be paid to the Trade Apprentice as per the Guidelines of Government of India.
How to Apply Trade Apprenticeship Posts (CCL)?
It is requested to kindly follow the instructions and the steps of “How to Apply for Trade Apprenticeship Online Form 2020”:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website i.e. https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
Step 2: Click on the “Register” tab to fill the Registration form. After registration, by filling your E-mail Id, you will get a “Registration Number”.
Step 3: Go to the Apprentice Opportunity Tab Section and select the post which you are eligible for the recruitment of apprentice.
Step 4: You can apply for more than one trade, if you are eligible for multiple trade vacancies. Thus you have to just click on “Establishment” after applying for one post.
Note: The last date of filling the online application is 05-10-2020. So don’t wait for the last moment to fill the application. No requests after the last date of submitting the application will be entertained.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the online application before 05-10-2020 in various fields. The candidates who have previously done apprenticeship will not be selected.
- The candidates will be selected on the “Merit Basis” i.e. marks obtained in ITI- relevant trades.
- The candidates who have qualified from ITI Institutions of Jharkhand will be given preference.
- The candidates have to submit all the certificates, including mark sheets and caste certificates, aadhar card, aadhar card linked bank account (for stipend), etc.
- Reservations will be provided to the candidates as per the guidelines of the government.
For more updates follow our website for daily Job Updates.
Post you may be Interested in
NHPC Recruitment 2020
HPSSSB Recruitment 2020
ON Semiconductor Openings
Prepare GATE Exam 2021
Comments are closed.