Apply Online for 145 Trainee & Project Engineers Posts – BEL Recruitment 2020
BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a Navratan Company which was established in 1954 with the far-sighted vision of its pioneers, dedication, and hard work of its employees with support and faith to its customers and the Government of India. BEL was set up along with the association with CSF, France (now Thales) in order to manufacture basic communication equipment.
More Details About Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Now BEL has a wide-range of equipment in the field of Defence, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Electronic Warfare, Professional Electronic Components, Homeland Security, Solar Photovoltaic Systems, and Telecom & Broadcast Systems.
BEL established its presence by setting up 8 other units in India- Ghaziabad, Panchkula, Machilipatnam, Kotdwara, Pune, Navi Mumbai, Hyderabad, and Chennai. BEL has also established itself in Overseas- New York & Singapore.
BEL Recruitment 2020 – Announcement & Details
BEL has recently announced a recruitment notification for the Post of Trainee Engineer and Project Engineer. It has announced the notification for 145 posts in which the candidates can fill up the online form. The candidates who are eligible and complete all the eligibility criteria may read the notification and apply online.
- Name of the Post: BEL Trainee & Project Engineer
- Total Vacancy: 145
- Payment Mode: Online
- Last date to Apply Online: 27-09-2020
|Sr. No||Post Name||Total||Qualification|
|1||Project Engineer-I||37||BE/B.Tech (Mechanical, Civil, Electrical/EEE)|
|2||Trainee Engineer||54||BE/B.Tech (Computer Science)|
|3||Project Engineer||54||BE/B.Tech (Mechanical, Electronics, Computer Science, E&C, E&T|
Age Limit (as on 01-09-2020)
- Upper Age Limit (Trainee Engineer): 25 Years
- Upper Age Limit (Project Engineer I & Project Engineer): 28 Years
- Age relaxation according to the rule applicable.
- Trainee Engineer: Rs. 200/- (General/OBC/EWS)
- Project Engineer: Rs. 500/- (General/OBC/EWS)
- Project Engineer I: Rs. 500/- (General/OBC/EWS)
- Mode of Payment: Online through SBI E Collect
- The candidates must have full-time BE/B.Tech in the above Engineering disciplines with First Class i.e. 60% (minimum) for General, EWS & OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC, ST & PWD candidates.
- The candidates must possess all year mark-sheets and degree certificate and also CGPA conversion formula if applicable in the online form. Applications without the conversion certificate/formula will be rejected.
How to Apply – BEL Recruitment 2020
The candidates who fulfill the above criteria of educational qualification and experience may apply online by clicking on to the link below. This link https://online.cbexams.com/belregistration/Login.aspx will directly take you to the login page. You can also go to the official website i.e. www.bel-india.in to read the notification carefully and then apply online. The above link will directly take you Login and Registration page where you can register yourself with the basic details. After the registration, you will get a registration number and password on the mail id which you have provided at the time of registration. Apply online by fill up all the necessary details like photograph, signature, mark-sheets, experience certificates (if applicable), and CGPA conversion certificate (if applicable). Requests for any change in the submitted application will not be entertained.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- Request for any change in the application after submission will not be entertained.
- Applications sent after the last date as specified in the notification will not be entertained.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the format, without the closures will be rejected without any reason and there will be no correspondence in this regard.
- The numbers of post are tentative and may increase or decrease at the time of selection process.
- The candidates who will be selected are required to cover a medical insurance scheme of Rs. 2 lakhs per annum and submit at the time of joining.
- An amount of Rs. 10,000/- year will be paid towards attire allowance, stitching charges, footware allowance, medical insurance premium, etc to the candidates.
So the wait is over for the Engineers who were waiting for the BEL Project & Trainee Engineer notification. Apply online on or before 29-09-2020. Do not wait for the last moment as because of the server rush.
For more updates on job notifications, visit our website regularly.
You May also be Interested In:HPSSSB 1661 Vacancy
SEBI Officer Grade-A Recruitment
Tips for UP Police Sub Inspector Exam
ALL THE BEST